Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome to my Blog

Since I have enjoyed reading other blogs, I have decided to start one and welcome you here.     I am a wife, a mother, a brand new mother in law, and the owner of Balanced Care Health and Supplemental Insurance.     This blog will be dedicated to my Mother, Joyce Savory, who I sadly lost early this year.     It is my hope that this blog will allow you to get to know me, what is important to me, and why what I do each day gives me such joy.       

Because this blog is dedicated to my mother, I wanted to start off by sharing with you something I wrote shortly after her death.       

January 16th, 2012 - 1:38 AM

The moment that the world lost a beautiful woman;

The moment that six siblings lost their sister;

The moment that six grandchildren lost their grandmother;

The moment that two great grandchildren lost their great grandmother;

The moment that countless friends lost their friend;

The moment that my sisters and I lost our Mother.   

The moment that Jesus opened his arms and said, " My child, come to me and rest; your suffering is over."

The moment that two parents held their oldest daughter once again;

The moment that Butch and Jean, two siblings, hugged their oldest sister.   

Rest in Peace, Mom.     You worked hard for that rest and deserve it.    

No comments:

Post a Comment