Monday, November 5, 2012

Days 2 - 5

Continuing with expressing gratitude, here are days two through five.   

Day 2 - For my second day of gratitude, I am so grateful for my best friend and the love of my life - my husband, John. We were in love the day we were married and today, that love still continues to blossom. Marriage is like a garden - If we sit back and expect it to take care of itself, it will be in ruin. I am grateful that together we have tended to our garden - one another and never let a day go by without watering it.

Day 3 - Today I am grateful for my two sons, Michael and Andrew. I never knew how much love you could possibly hold in your heart until I had these two little boys that have grown into wonderful and loving young men. "A wee bit of heaven drifted down from above, A handful of happiness, and a heart full of love" - Thank you, Michael and Andrew, for the uniqueness you each hold and the blessings you continually bring.
 
Day 4 - I am so grateful for my sweet daughter in law, Christina. In the beginning of 2009 while Andrew was away at college, he called home letting me know he wanted to share something. I immediately asked, "What's her name? (A Mother knows)    He went on to talk for several minutes about Christina and I knew from the sound in his voice, he had found a very special young woman. She came to visit us the next month and right away, I knew she was more than special, I knew that she was the one. Christina, you are not only a blessing to Andrew, but to all of our family and we love you.
 
Day 5 -  I am grateful for this beautiful young woman who has come into our son, Michael's life and captured all of our hearts.     Courtney Gray, Michael is smiling from ear to ear since meeting you and we are happy you have put that smile on his face. God bless you, sweetie.
 
After starting sharing what I am most grateful for, I saw this quote and it seems fitting to share with you.     "The more grateful we become, the more we experience grace in our life."     

No comments:

Post a Comment