Monday, September 17, 2012

Autumn Is In The Air

Autumn happens to be my favorite time of the year.     Fresh cool air, the beautiful colors, crisp apples, and laundy hung on the clothesline that triggers the memory of my children playing outside in the fall are just a few of the reasons why I love this time of year.   

In the insurance industry and especially if you work with Medicare beneficiaries, it is also the time of year when agents have to recertify with every insurance carrier you want to offer your clients.      This includes AHIP (America's Health Insurance Plan) certification and passing a test with at least a 90% and then passing a test from every insurance company with at least a 85%. 

So, while you are enjoying the fall weather, I'll be enjoying it as well.     I'll just be enjoying it from my window as I take another test and look at the colors outside while crunching on an apple.   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment